So how to start? Well I was sitting in bed with my laptop watching season 1 of Sex and the City on a Saturday night (yes, I'm that girl). As I was watching Carrie type away on her laptop about her thoughts on love and sex and calling it a news column, I thought - you know what, that's not a bad idea - so here I am.
If you're reading this you're either me, really bored, lost in cyberspace or any combination of those. I make no guarantees on the quality or quantity of that that is to be posted, however I do guarantee that it will be random and misguided. This blog is a place for me to write my thoughts, feelings and anything else my hands type out.
I'm a a 20-something grad student in a department of over-acheivers, I work a customer service job on the side and sometimes feel like a psychiatrist. I feel aimless. I yearn to settle down but at the same time yearn to experience life to it's fullest. I'm pulled in opposite dirrections that in the end leave me standing still. Where do I go from here? Hopefully this blog will help me see my inner most thoughts and show me my path.
No comments:
Post a Comment